So we have discussed about what is reporting and what are types so of reporting in the above article so here we will be discussing about background reporting and everything about it. Well if we define what is background reporting in simple terms then it is also called as background check or background investigation. Well it is actually the compilation of the criminal records, commercial records as well as financial records of an individual or an organization. This we have already discussed earlier that people instead of their own people they are getting involved background reporters in order to yield the correct information if they are facing any type of problem.
Now here we will be giving the purpose for the background check-
- Well this is mainly carried out by the candidates who are actually searching for the job in an higher authority, financial institutions, airport or any government official
- These checks are mainly carried out by government agency and that too at nominal fees but now day’s private firms are also getting involved with it.
- Well it can be expensive as well based on the information that has to be actually taken out
- If we talk about the results that are being included in the background reporting then it is the investigation of the past employment, credit history as well as the criminal history
- These are mainly used by the employers in order to check the background history of the employees and to identify the potential hiring risk involved for the safety and security purpose
- This has already been discussed earlier that check are often carried out in order to check for the background of the person and to match the information that has been filled in by the candidate whether that is correct or not.